Fairy Tattoo Design - 10 Valuable Tips on How to Bring All the Magic Out of Your Special Fairy

                     I remember when I was a little girl, my grandma used to tell me bedtime stories. Fairy tales were my favorites. Nobody could have imagined, that sweet little girl, me, would end up, one day, getting herself her fairy tattoo design she had always dreamed of. I cannot quite explain it, and I think few can. What is it with those mysterious magical beings that enchant so many people out there?

It Is Time For The 'Fairy Finder' Magical Exercise

When I started searching for my fairy tattoo design I was quite clueless. I tried to envision it, and all I could see was her light-blue transparent dress and huge olive-colored wings garnished with golden tear-drops. My advices to you, dear fairy tattoo design seeker, is to stop for a moment and try to envision your fairy. Is she big or small, is she airy and transparent-like or more tangible. Do you imagine it in light colors or dark ones? Do you envision her next to a flower, a tree or a mushroom? Are her wings noticeable? If so, what types of wings are they: double wings or maybe feathered ones? Or maybe your fairy is really a naughty pixie with a brown hat and a mischievous grin?

Note down all the things that pop-up in your mind. Once you are done with this phase, start browsing some fairy tattoo design galleries. Bear in mind, that you may apply your favorite attributes to any fairy tattoo design you favor.

I Have Really Tried, But I Am Not Able To Envision My Fairy

That is alright. Do not feel bad. It may be that your fairy is one of the sneaky ones. In this case, my advice is, browse the fairy tattoo designs featured in the link below. It is important to take your time while doing so. Watch them carefully, one by one. Do some seem to grab your attention more than others?

It may seem as if some are trying to tell you something while the others just seem as plain pictures.

The one that will enchant you, is definitely your fairy. She just would not let go of you.

The Magical Place For A Magical Fairy

To me, a fairy is more revealed than hidden. She can be reached, but you will have to make an effort to see her. That is why I had my fairy tattoo design on my lower back. Britney Spears chose the same spot for her tattoo. It is a noticeable spot, but requires a slight effort to discover. Another great location for a fairy tattoo design is the ankle. Amber Tamblyn chose to get her fairy on her ankle.

The fairy represents a force of nature. The reason for so many people being attracted to them is because they aspire to attain, and be part of these natural forces. The fairies symbolize growth and regeneration, the four seasons and the natural ability to regain health. They also represent perseverance, attention and care. In most cases, a fairy tattoo design represents love.






tattoo designs,tattoo gallery,tattoos designs,tattoos pictures,tattoo art,tattoo pictures,tattoo images,tattoo design,tattoo pics,tattoo artist,tattoo websites, tattoo finder,tattooing,tattoo magazine tattoo designs,tattoo gallery,tattoos designs,tattoos pictures,tattoo art,tattoo pictures,tattoo images,tattoo design,tattoo pics,tattoo artist,tattoo websites, tattoo finder,tattooing,tattoo magazine